I am British, my husband is from El salvador. We want to visit frankfurt, madrid., crete and italy for a few days only before going to UK . Do we need any visas like a tourist visa or a schengen visa?

  • 2
    The alleged duplicate question concerns a Jordanian, while this one concerns a Salvadoran. El Salvador is an Annex II country, whose nationals don't need a visa for short stays in any case, and the answers to the alleged duplicate do not consider that possibility. The correct answer to this question is no, while the correct answer to that one is yes. Voting to reopen. – phoog Jun 25 '16 at 16:15

Your husband is exempt from both Schengen and UK visa requirements on the virtue of being a citizen of El Salvador. In addition, he may take the EU Citizens/Family members lane when flying into each country with yourself.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.