I would like to travel to Cuba and I need a tourist card (visa). Right now I am a visitor for a few weeks in the UK and I will not return to my residence (EU) country before travelling for Cuba.

Can I apply for a visa while I am in the UK, although it is not my residence country?

  • Before you buy a tourist card, check with your airline. On certain flights, the cost of the tourist card is included in the ticket price and you will get the application form at check-in or while in flight. – Michael Hampton Jun 20 '16 at 3:40
  • 1
    Whats your citizenship? I got mine in Mexico while in transit enroute to Cuba. NZ Citizen. – Mark Mayo Aug 18 '16 at 9:30

Many airlines sell tourist cards when you check in. Normally costs around 20 USD or so and gives you simple paper with 2 identical sides. At immigration they tear one of and keep other one is for you to keep until departure. Call airline and ask if they offer them on aircraft.

I was flying with Cayman Airways. They sold them at check in

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.