I think it's pretty tight, and you likely won't make it. Consider this time plan:
- 20 minutes from arrival to gate to getting your luggage (this is the minimum ever FWIW).
- 5 minutes walking to a TAXI stand.
- 5 minutes explaining the TAXI driver that you really want to go "around the corner" -- tell him/have written: Allez à la gare TGV de l'aeroport, s'il vous plaît. Or: Allez au terminal 2C, s'il vous plaît. (The second option is probably safer/better.) Be ready for some raised eyebrows as such a request is quite unusual.
- 10 minutes driving time. Have change ready. Expect price in the range EUR 10--17 approximately.
- 5 minutes running from the ground to the railway station. You get in at any of the terminals 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F, find the signs "GARE TGV" or "PARIS BY TRAIN", run, take 2 floors down by moving stairs, then find the entrance to the TGV station (check platform number), it's another floor down.
- 2 minutes -- that's how long in advance you have to be at the train. Note that you can enter into any coach within the same part of the train (the parts are coaches 1--8 and coaches 11--18, but very likely your train will be 1--8 only so you can enter anywhere).
Altogether: 47 minutes, and I'm being very optimistic.
I doubt any other option is faster. There's the underground train shuttle inside the airport (free of charge), but it takes 4 stops to go from T1 to T2, and at T2 you have to get up 2 floors and down 3 floors again, which also takes some time.
Note that the train starts in Lille, which means it could be slightly delayed, but (unfortunately for you), it's usually not the case.