I am a British citizen and wish to work and stay in Nepal for 2 years. Will I get 2 years visa in order to work and stay?

closed as off-topic by choster, mts, blackbird, Willeke, JonathanReez Jun 9 '16 at 16:56

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Did you try? We can't predict the future. – deviantfan Jun 9 '16 at 16:36

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.