I am shipping my car from California to Alabama. I have already booked a broker and now waiting for the broker to find a carrier for me.
- After doing some research I found out that I should take pictures of my car in front of a driver before handing my car keys to him.
- I believe he will be asking me to sign on Bill of Lading. So, should I ask for the copy of Bill Lading?
- Should I make sure that no damages on my car are noted on the bill of lading?
- What should I do if my car comes very dirty at the destination and after the car wash I figure out that there are some damages?
- If I see the damages at the time of delivery, can I deny to accept my car and avoid signing anywhere if the carrier doesn't agree?