- I will get a Visa Invitation letter from Salesforce based on which I will receive the visa. Does it restrict my port of entry and exit to San Francisco?
- The conference is only for 4-5 days. Would it cause any issues if I travel a week before the conference or a week later after the conference? I have plans to visit other customers in different cities (Seattle, New York) as well as roam around few places with my wife.
- I would also like for my wife and son to accompany me. They would be on tourist visa offcourse. Are they special considerations/points that should be aware of?
- On visa receipt, is it mandatory for me to travel to US within a certain period of time? There is a slight chance I might not travel this year so can I use the visa next year? I believe visa validity is for 10 years.
Details about me:
- Country of residence and citizenship: India
- Have travelled to US twice before on L1B visa.
- Own a consulting business that works with customers using Salesforce.com