In February 2015 I travelled to the UK. The 'travel website' said I didn't need a visa to stay for up to 90 days. I was refused entry but allowed to stay for 4 days with my friend there. I travelled back in June and the same thing happened this time I only planned on staying for a month. Same thing happened a grueling 6 hour interrogation and given 4 days to stay and sent back. I'd like to travel over again but would like to be assured of being allowed to stay for the time I choose before I make arrangements to fly over again. WHat if anything can I do to cover all my bases.

closed as unclear what you're asking by chx, CGCampbell, Michael Hampton, Zach Lipton, mts May 17 '16 at 8:38

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 3
    Is it a long-distance relationship? – Gayot Fow May 16 '16 at 19:08
  • 3
    The simplest answer: apply for and get a visa. – Aleks G May 16 '16 at 19:31
  • 1
    What travel website did you consult? The advice "visa not needed for stays of up to 90 days" sounds like it's for the Schengen area, which the UK isn't part of, so something seems not quite right here. – phoog May 16 '16 at 20:24
  • 6
    We need much more context. Why were you removed? What "travel website"? and most importantly what is your citizenship? – CMaster May 16 '16 at 20:37
  • 1
    Guessing, as the OP hasn't given us enough info yet, but it could be an effective duplicate of this: travel.stackexchange.com/questions/65219/… (right down to asking for entry on a basis that doesn't exist) – CMaster May 16 '16 at 20:39