I will be shipping my car from California to Alabama and currently looking on Yelp for car shipping companies. I need to ask following questions:
1) Are there any precautions regarding paperwork I should complete before shipping my car?
2) Should I take pictures of the car before shipping it, just in case there is any damage upon delivery?
3) Suppose I see a damage after leaving the pickup/delivery destination; can I report it after driving the vehicle back home?
4) Any suggestions on which shipping companies I should consider?
5) Is it safe to put luggage in the trunk while shipping my car? Should I lock the trunk and give the company the valet key to drive the vehicle?