Can I change my visa status from visitor to study while I'm still in UK?


Can you apply in the UK?

the Immigration Rules only allow people who were last granted leave in certain immigration categories to make a Tier 4 application in the UK.

In short, no.


Just to elaborate, you cannot switch from a visitor visa into any other kind of UK visa category.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.