I am working in Sweden on Work permit.I have applied re-union of my family / dependents based on my work permit but it is taking several months to decision come. Can I apply their tourist visa as well and bring them here for 90 days ?

closed as off-topic by JonathanReez, Karlson, mts, blackbird, JoErNanO May 2 '16 at 16:06

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • I don't process visa applications for a living -- but if I did, I think having a pending application for a family residence permit would count as a big red "overstay risk" flag for a tourist visa. They can apply, of course, but don't be surprised if they're denied. If they can point to a particular reason why they would want to leave after their visit, and that reason goes beyond "of course they'll want to follow the law", the chances are slightly better -- but a planned stay of exactly 90 days seems to count against such reasons existing. – Henning Makholm May 2 '16 at 9:11