You should not submit a hotel booking with your application.
Section 4: documents you should not send unless
This page provides guidance on the types of documents that are not required to consider your application.
- if you are applying as a family/group you do not need to provide multiple copies of the same documents
- bank statements or letters issued more than 1 year before the date of
- driving licence
- photographs (other than passport photographs required in section 1)
- notarial certificates
- business cards
- hotel bookings
- flight bookings
- photocopies of bank cards
- credit card statements
- certificates relating to leisure activities
- evidence of car ownership
- travel insurance
- sponsor’s utility bills
- sponsor’s council tax bills
- educational certificates (unless specifically listed in section 3)
Since you should not send a hotel booking, you certainly should not send evidence that you've already paid for your room. You are advised against paying, or making a nonrefundable reservation, because of the possibility that your visa application will be refused.