The situation is as follows:
- My girlfriend and I (24 and 22) are going on holiday for 28 days
- We're starting and finishing our trip in Las Vegas
- We want to rent a car for those ~27 days and have a CDW insurance
- I have a company code at National/Enterprise which won't charge an underage fee (so I could get a car for about $800)
- National offers (only) LDW, but it is very expensive (another $800)
So I was wondering whether there is a cheaper way to get a CDW/LDW (both of us are German). Perhaps either a suitable credit card or some third-party insurance? The price of $800 seems incredibly high to me.
What is the best practice in that case?