Luggages come in many forms and sizes. Some of them being denoted as
- S (small): height ~53 cm (~21 inch)
- M (medium): height ~63 cm (~25 inch)
- L (large): height ~73 cm (~28 inch)
The length and th depth are proportional, I won't write them, but when talking about the luggages here I am referring the standard forms and sizes that would come to your mind.
On the other hand there are luggages which are big (in form of duffel) with 120+ liter size.
Being recently employed in a job that requires frequent traveling (traveling days usually ranging between 5 - 14 days), and having a limited budget initially, what should be the "starter pack" size for the luggage I want to buy?
Edit: Adding more context
Obviously for any newcomer in the business world a quality carry-on is a must have. At the moment I am satisfying this need with Eastpak Gooff. It is not a trolley but it is huge and fits all of the airline carry-or requirements.
The next option for me to either buy a 140+ liter duffel or a 25 inch trolley. My reasoning is as follows:
- The duffel: I will certainly need it at some point. And I can use it both for long (multi-week) and short (at most two week) travels, simply putting less clothes in it.
- The 25 inch trolley: It is not a carry-on, but good for at most 2 week travels.
Given limited budget a the 2 options above what is the right choice in terms of multi-functionality?