Planning to go to mexico with stopovers in canada.

Canadian government websites says that travelling to Canada after 15/03/16 requires application of an eTA (electronic travel authorisation). It doesn't state any rules on transiting, so I would assume that I would have to apply for this before I travel. Could anyone shed any more light on this, and confirm whether i need to apply or not?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Michael Hampton, Gayot Fow, drat, CMaster, JonathanReez Feb 29 '16 at 11:07

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 5
    Have you checked the offical website? It is quite clear, and the answer depends on your citizenship, which you have not specified. – jcaron Feb 28 '16 at 15:04