This question already has an answer here:

I'm an Albanian citizen pursuing a PhD in Italy where I have a residence permit (permesso di soggiorno).

How can I apply for a tourist visa for the UK to visit my friends?

marked as duplicate by Karlson, JoErNanO, Gayot Fow visas Feb 24 '16 at 16:18

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it lacks basic research. – JoErNanO Feb 24 '16 at 16:17

You will need to fill out an online application and pay the £85 here for a Standard Visitor Visa:


Note that:

You’ll need to have your fingerprints and photograph (known as ‘biometric information’) taken at a visa application centre as part of your application.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.