My flight plan (Return Ticket by Ryanair) will be
- 29 March - FCO to BRI (I will leave my luggage at FCO Luggage Storage open from 6:30am to 11:30pm)
- 30 March BRI to FCO 18:40 to 19:45
As Luggage Counter closes at 11:30pm & my flight lands at 7:45pm, I will have total 3:45 hours to clear/pass the disembarking from plane walk/find & fetch luggage. From then on, I have a FCO-AMS KLM flight next day @ 3:30am 31 March.
Will I have enough time to get off from BRI-FCO Ryanair flight @ FCO Airport & fetch luggage from its Luggage Storage section? Does Ryanair have history of on-time arrivals?
Other details, if matter:
- Visa- Schengen Type C Multi, Nationality Indian
- I will leave Luggage at FCO because trip to BRI is a quick one, & Ryanair will charge this as this is 10+ Kg).
- Current KLM Route : DEL-AMS-FCO, FCO-AMS-DEL
Edit: Also, I am carrying my camera bag as carry-on, it is less than 10KG, but I have heard that if the Cabin fills up quickly, they ask the remaining passengers to check-in their carry-on luggage without any cost, at gate. As I will be carrying camera & lenses, can I refuse to accept their offer? On KLM flights, it usually fits under the seat.