A set of upcoming flights I have with Jet Airways is on their Boeing 777-300ER planes which offer shared power sockets in economy class. (Yay!) But what sort of power sockets would these be? Jet Airways' own site has no information on this either.

  • most, if not all, travel accessories come with universal adapters accepting an input voltage range from 110 to 240V. so hopefully you should be fine..
    – rs79
    Mar 30, 2012 at 16:16

1 Answer 1


According to SeatGuru it's 110VAC:

In seats equipped with AC Power, all you'll need is the standard wall power brick that came with your laptop or other electrical device. The power on the plane is typically 110V AC and features a semi-universal receptacle that accepts the following types of plugs: US non-polarized 2-blade plug (both blades are the same size) US polarized 2-blade plug (one blade is bigger than the other) US non-polarized 2-blade plug with Ground (aka three-prong) European standard 2-cylindrical prong plug (two round prongs)

Also found a discusson on the subject on flyertalk.com.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .