I've a tourist (with a Schengen visa), and I'm going to visit my fiancé in Italy, and also we are planning to get married there. So what papers would I need, and what steps would I need to take?

Helpful information:

  • I'm not from the EU.

  • She is a student, but she is living alone in her mom's house.

  • I got Schengen visa for 90 days issued by the French consulate.

closed as off-topic by Michael Hampton, Burhan Khalid, Nean Der Thal, JonathanReez, Willeke Jan 31 '16 at 12:00

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 6
    Marriage is out of scope for Travel. Regarding the immigration aspects, you should ask on expatriates.stackexchange.com – o.m. Jan 31 '16 at 6:59
  • I'm not sure how to move it but I will create a topic in expatriates and close this one ?! Correct ! – Chlebta Jan 31 '16 at 9:58
  • This can be flagged and be moved. Don't worry about it :) it will go automatically. – Belle-Sophie Jan 31 '16 at 10:10