I'm from Saudi Arabia and got a Singapore visa on a paper but I didn't stick it on my passport. So when I got back from Singapore I noted that I've lost the visa. Can I apply for a new one?

  • I'm pretty sure you have no other choice
    – blackbird
    Jan 16 '16 at 2:02
  • 1
    By "on paper", do you mean a notification about receiving an electronic visa? Jan 16 '16 at 4:00
  • No, I got the Visa stuck on a paper delivered from Singapore. But I just got an email from Singapore that says I can apply for a new one.
    – Moe
    Jan 16 '16 at 13:59

Just call the Singapore embassy in Riyadh and give the passport number and date of birth. They will give a reference number. Go to ICA save page, enter the details and you will get a copy there.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.