Good day everyone, I applied for a german visa and it was refused. I want to write appeal later with other documents that will show that I will come back after my one month soccer program. My question is do I need to buy a flight ticket attach the photo copy and send to them.

closed as unclear what you're asking by Michael Hampton, Gayot Fow, Karlson, SpaceDog, CMaster Jan 7 '16 at 11:25

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 5
    What was the reason for refusal? – Karlson Jan 6 '16 at 23:02
  • 1
    Buying a flight ticket before being approved, and now after being refused, might not come across very well. Anyone can show they can buy a ticket. – Insane Jan 7 '16 at 4:11
  • 1
    Adding details of your nationality, your current status (student, full-time job, etc.), age, the type of visa requested, the reason for the refusal, all the documentation you provided the first time, what exactly your "one month soccer program" is, and any other relevant information would be useful to people trying to help you. – jcaron Jan 7 '16 at 11:14

The Schengen visa rules are supposed to let genuine tourists in and to keep unregulated economic migrants out. You have to convince them that you are not an economic migrant.

  • Can you reasonably afford the vacation? That means you have to have enough money, and you have to have enough income to make spending that much money credible.
  • Do you appear likely to return to your homeland? It would be helpful if you have a stable job situation, family ties, real estate, etc.

And a specific German note: Who organizes your soccer program? If the DFB is involved, they might be able to help.

  • Good morning everyone, There reasons for my visa refusal #3. You have provided proof of sufficient means of substance, for the duration of the intended stay or for return to the country of origin or residence, or for the transit to a third country into which you are certain to be admitted, or you are not in a position to acquire such means lawfully. – Money Mikeal Jan 12 '16 at 7:19

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.