My question is am I eligible to re enter the US? In more detail, I have overstayed my US visa for a couple of month in which my mother has received her green card therefore she can enter the US, however the question is can I enter the US past my overstay? I was 14-15 when I overstayed there so are there any explanations to my question. The difference however is that my mother was there mainly to apply for a green card and we lived with my sister whose 32 which sponsored her for the green card. Is there any possible way I am able to return to the US?

  • 1
    The other question is, why haven't you gotten a green card? – Michael Hampton Dec 29 '15 at 3:36
  • How old are you now? Are you still under 21? Do you want to visit or immigrate? – mkennedy Dec 29 '15 at 20:01

From what you described, you should have no ban. But not having a ban does not mean you will be granted a visa.

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.