This question already has an answer here:

I’m an Indian passport holder with a D category long-stay student visa (Stemp2). I’m going to India via London Heathrow with two hours layover. My flight details.

Will I need a UK Transit visa?

marked as duplicate by phoog, Gayot Fow uk Dec 24 '15 at 13:14

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


Apparently as a non EU Citizen, you'll need a Direct Airside Transit visa

  • So why was this down voted? – zeocrash May 3 '17 at 13:11

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.