I m holing a passport of Indian. I m traveling to Russia but my flight from Mumbai to Tokyo, Tokyo to Haneda, Haneda to Kansai. Kansai to Vladivostok. I have a airport change at Tokyo. Can I require a transit visa of Japan.

  • Not an exact duplicate because the flight from Haneda in this question is domestic, but the difference is immaterial: in both cases, passing through immigration at Narita is required. – fkraiem Dec 12 '15 at 17:26
  • Note also that the rule cited in an answer to this question does not apply here because NRT and KIX are in different areas for its purposes. – fkraiem Dec 12 '15 at 17:32