I've got a question about ESTA and business travels.

I'm French, I'm living in Paris and working for a french company in digital retouch and digital assisting.

I'm paid in France in euro. I'm working into this company for a client, a French photographer, who he's gonna work in US for two days. Do I need a specific visa for that, or the ESTA is good enough?

closed as unclear what you're asking by mts, Zach Lipton, Henning Makholm, Michael Hampton, Willeke Jul 20 '16 at 16:35

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    Is your work connected with journalism? – phoog Dec 11 '15 at 18:11
  • Also probably important: if not journalism, what sort of work is the photographer doing, and what visa or other immigration status will he be using? – phoog Dec 11 '15 at 22:58
  • What is your question? Do you want to work in the US for two days? – JonathanReez Jan 26 '16 at 11:54
  • 1
    @JonathanReez I think the question is whether this activity is allowed under B-1 status and therefore under the VWP. The asker has not returned to the site since asking the question, so we're unlikely to get any clarification. – phoog Jan 26 '16 at 14:55
  • I am voting to close this question as unclear since the OP has failed to provide better information about his intentions in the US. While it would be a good question for this site if we had more details, as of now it would be a guessing game, based on opinions and/or interpretations of the OPs post and maybe too broad as such. – mts Jul 20 '16 at 16:13