I want to travel to London with Austrian refugee's passport, is it possible? Do I need a visa?

  • You're leaving from Austria I presume ? – blackbird Dec 5 '15 at 21:24
  • yes I am leaving from Austria. – Majid Be Dec 5 '15 at 22:19

The UK requires visas of all refugee travel document holders, unless the UK issued the travel document (in which case it is obviously good for return to the UK).


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.