I already have a 10-year multiple entry visa to China. The max duration of each stay is 90 days. Would I be allowed to stay for an entire year, as long as I leave the country and re-enter at least once every 90 days?

  • You could until the Chinese authorities decide you are 'residing' on a tourist visa. – user13044 Dec 1 '15 at 13:41
  • 1
    Do you have a double entry or true multiple-entry ? @hippietrail might be interested to hear about this – blackbird Dec 1 '15 at 13:59

Yes, you are allowed to stay as long as you have an exit and entry out of the China every 90 days. 10-year multiple entry visa's do not have limitations on the number of entry and exit. You can leave for 1 day and come back without a problem.

  • Do you have a source for this? Personal experience? – Gagravarr Dec 1 '15 at 23:06
  • yup. personal experience for both myself and my friends. The 10-year visa is intended for people who frequently travel to and from China. – BMak Dec 2 '15 at 10:05

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.