A friend and I (I am British) are hoping to give a presentation at a conference in the UK next May. My friend is on a Syrian passport. We are both living and working in Saudi Arabia at present.

What kind of visa does he need to get into the country, and where should we go to apply for it?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Gayot Fow, blackbird, SpaceDog, Mark Mayo, JoErNanO Nov 16 '15 at 9:17

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    What sort of conference? Will you be paid for giving the presentation? – Michael Hampton Nov 15 '15 at 11:13
  • I've removed the 'how difficult will it be' as this is subjective (see help center - subjective questions get closed as off-topic) and depends on so many factors that we couldn't possibly know. Good luck! – Mark Mayo Nov 15 '15 at 13:30
  • 1
    You need to disclose your friend's status in KSA and their returnability. – Gayot Fow Nov 15 '15 at 16:03