I would like to reapply for my parents visas who were rejected for Belgium with below stated reason:
- Insufficient means of subsistence, both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to their country of origin or residence, or for the transit to a third country where you will be admitted with certainty, or to be in the position to acquire such means lawfully
- Coverage is inadmissible: the guarantor does not have an unlimited residence in Belgium.
- No or insufficient evidence of financial coverage for the stay
- Insufficient financial resources to the submitted bank account to fund the travel and accommodation
- Your intention to leave the territory of the Member State before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained
I had submitted all necessary documents as mentioned in their website. Kindly advise if reapplying for same country - Belgium helps or can I apply as a tourist for other Schengen countries such as Switzerland/France rather than as a family visit as done by me previously by submitting commune invitation.