My A2 student visa will be expired by 7th dec. I would leave Israel by 12th dec. May I stay in Israel these days without visa. Is there any difficulties I will face during my departure time?

  • 1
    Are you asking may you physically or may you legally? – CMaster Nov 2 '15 at 11:04

No. You need to extend your visa by visiting the Ministry of the Interior (Misrad Hapnim).

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.