Today I received a refusal letter for a business visitor visa. I was supposed to be in London on 6th November for an onsite interview with a major IT corporation there, they funded my trip including the flight and hotel booking. My application contained:
- Invitation letter from sponsoring company
- HR letter for my current employer proving my salary.
- Bank statement with an enough amount of money to fund this trip and more - if my travel wasn't sponsored.
- Full list of reservations (plane from and to London, hotel for the whole stay and a taxi from and to the airport).
I'm quoting what's in the refusal letter:
- "You have applied to travel to the UK for a 3-4 day visit to attend an interview. I acknowledge the from (****) which states that your associated costs will be covered by them However there is nothing before me to show the selection process or why you specifically are required to travel to the UK, or to demonstrate that they are in a position to make this offer"
- "You state you're employed at (****) as a software developer since February 2015 earning (***) To demonstrate your circumstances you have submitted an employment letter and a bank statement in your name which shows your salary credits."
- "In order to assess you intentions to leave the UK at the end of your visit, as required by the Immigration Rules, I have taken into consideration that you have stated you are single with no dependents or family demonstrated as remaining in (***). In assessing your ties to (****) I Consider that these are therefore limited and amounts to your employment only which you commenced less than a year ago and which you are seeking to change. As a consequence I don't consider that you have demonstrated with the evidenced that you will leave the UK Upon completion of your visit."
- "I'm not satisfied you have shown that, on the balance of probabilities, your ties to Egypt are sufficient to provide you with an incentive to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit. I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or intent to leave the UK at the end of your visit. Paragraph V 4.2 (a)(c) of the Immigration Rules.
I have added (***) for data security, where it refers to:
1. Corporation name to which I'm applying
2. My current employer and salary.
3. My country of origin.
Anyway I don't see those as very convincing honestly, but since I have no way to contact them or appeal I would like to reapply and I'd like to know what can I include in my new application that can increase my chances to get the visa the next time?
I can let the company send me supporting documents to clear the first point, but what can I do to clear the other points?