I am at UK on work permit for 88 days, i want to invite my wife and kid from India to spend 2 weeks in UK to see all historical places here, which VISA i have to opt for them.

  • All VISA cards issued by your favorite financial institution ought to be accepted in the UK; otherwise they shouldn't carry the logo. (Note that your family may also need visas in order to be allowed to enter the country, but that is a different matter). – hmakholm left over Monica Oct 27 '15 at 7:31

The answer to this question depends on the nationality of your wife and child. The easiest way to answer this question is to go to Check if you need a UK visa. For the purpose of visit, you would select "Tourism, including visiting friends or family".

  • HI Greg, Thanks for coming back, we need VISA definitely as they have to travel from India. So please suggest me. – user0909 Oct 26 '15 at 22:26
  • I'm not sure what more I can add. You'll need a visa to come to the UK. – Greg Hewgill Oct 26 '15 at 22:28
  • The linked website walks you through what you might need. – CMaster Oct 26 '15 at 22:30

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.