Is a dual national UK/Canada resident in Canada covered in EEU countries if they are receiving a UK pension?

closed as off-topic by Michael Hampton, JoErNanO, Karlson, VMAtm, CGCampbell Oct 20 '15 at 14:50

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    UK residents are covered on a par with locals if they have a European Health Insurance Card through the NHS but I don't think this applies to non-residents. Unless you want to settle somewhere else in the EU, you will therefore have to see if there is some reciprocity agreement with the Canadian healthcare system (which I don't know at all, do you have health insurance in Canada?), irrespective of your link to the UK. – Relaxed Oct 19 '15 at 14:29
  • I assume you're talking about provincial insurance. From travel experience it is very limited outside Canada, so I wouldn't count on it. – blackbird Oct 20 '15 at 9:30

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.