I am travelling to UK on short term visa for Work (Tier 2),and planning to take wife for 30 days, which visa I need to apply and what supporting documents I will need for it..?

  • 2
    Might help to tell folks what citizenship your wife holds as that effects what might be required. – user13044 Oct 6 '15 at 9:34
  • 2
    To take your wife? To get a wife while you're there? To borrow someone else's wife? Something else? – Gagravarr Oct 6 '15 at 9:35

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.