I'm thinking of a holiday to the west of Sri Lanka, near Colombo, or Bali in November. Can anyone tell me what to expect weather wise in each place?
In November, Bali is just barely starting to enter the rainy season. You can check it in Bali MSN Weather
- The temperature is around 21-27 degrees Celcius.
- Humidity is around 65%
- In the month there's an average of eight rainy days.
- The peak of the rainy season would be in December - March, so in November is actually quite OK compared to December or January
I was in Bali for one week in November 2010, and within 1 week, rain only happened 1 time during the daytime.
However if you are really worried about rain, you should go around April - August, when Bali is in the peak of the dry season.
You can check Colombo's November weather in Colombo's MSN Weather.
- Temperature 23-31 Celcius
- Humidity is around 79%
- In the month there's an average of six rainy days.