I am a resident of Trinidad and Tobago visiting UK and want to visit Paris via Eurostar. What type of visa, if any, do I need?


As a citizen of Trinidad-and-Tobago, you do not need a visa for a short stay in the Schengen area, including France. You will of course need a passport and might be asked to justify the purpose of your trip, show you have sufficient means to cover its costs (e.g. a credit card) and return to the UK or otherwise leave the area.

If you are a resident but not a citizen in Trinidad-and-Tobago, then the rules depend on your citizenship, being a resident there makes no difference.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.