I am travelling to Goa this October. This is my first time to any beach and I am not sure what should I keep in my bag and back pack to be ready for nice beach experience. My friends told me few suggestions:
- Beach blanket
- Slippers which doesn't comes out easily (Image below)
Is there any other advice related to beach travel? I am also expecting rain/showers during my travel.
Accessories/things I've and I use to carry while travelling: (May assist you while advising me)
- Nikkon 3300 DLSR (IPX1 level protection against water)
- OnePlus One SmartPhone (Which doesn't seems to be water resistant or water proof)
- Dell laptop (Not at all water proof)
- leather purse (hard cash, credit/debit cards and govt. id proof)
I would appreciate if you can share any advice regarding Goa also.