I am from Nepal and confused about the type of visa to apply to visit London, UK for a conference of three days. I have the letter of sponsorship.

1 Answer 1


You should create an account at Visa4UK and apply as a Standard Visitor.

It's best practices to examine the rules in Appendix V carefully. You should also read the guidance to help you prepare your evidence.

Applications in Nepal are submitted at the Visa Application Centre in Kathmandu and sent on to the visa section in New Delhi (or processed locally if the repairs in Kathmandu are finished).

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .