I have been contracted by an Australian-based company to do three weeks' work around the United States. I am a UK citizen, self-employed and will be paid into a UK bank account by said Australian company.

Is this possible to do on an ESTA?

1 Answer 1


Not legally: working in the US requires a work visa, full stop.

See also: I want to travel to the USA while working remotely for my non-US employer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .