I'm a Philippine passport holder travelling to USA via Narita and, four hours later, Haneda.

Do I need a transit visa?

1 Answer 1


Yes, you will need a visa, as you'll be entering the country. The Philippines are not among the visa exempt countries for visiting Japan, and the Japan embassy in the Philippines has a list of all relevant documents / info that you may need.

Narita and Haneda are almost 50 miles apart, so you definitely have to exit the airport to get to the other.

We have a question on getting between the two airports.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .