If coming to the u.s to stay if they provide proof that they have a place to live and someone who will provide till they are working do they still havr to have proof of funds on them .she is coming from uk

  • 3
    Stay for how long? What visa are we talking about? – JoErNanO Aug 14 '15 at 11:25
  • We are to be married when she gets here ihave been to the uk to see her and now shes coming here her passport is up to date but i am wondering about the amount of funds she needs on hand .will a noterized letter work or what do i need to do she will have 500$ – Charles Benn Aug 16 '15 at 12:15
  • Add this information to your question. – JoErNanO Aug 16 '15 at 18:30