I applied for a UK visitor's visa. My friend sent me an invite to spend a month with her with a letter stating she would would pay for my accommodation and food. She provided her salary slip, bank statement and a copy of her British passport. The exact wording from the refusal letter:
You have stated that you are employed by x company and earns 35000 INR (£350 at the Onada rate of exchange) per month of which you state that you spend 20000 INR (£200) on living costs leaving difference of 15000 INR (£150)per month. You state that you have no investment income.
You state that the personal cost to you of the proposed visit is £500 and this amount is equal to about half what you have in your account or three months savings.
With brief intervals back in India you were in the UK from 1/09/09 until 14/08/14. You do not appear to have travelled elsewhere .
4.your bank statement shows a balance of 101135 INR (£1013) on 1/7 with additionvof your salary. You state that your brother and your friend and sponsor ms. Y will pay £1500 towards the cost of your visit. You have not provided any evidence regarding your brother's finance anr his willingness to provide you money for a holiday, besides what i take to be his bank statement showing a balance of 16803 INR(£168) 1/7.
- In view of the above, i am not satisfied that yiu are a genuine visitor who: A. Will leave the UK at tge end od the visit B. Will noy live in the uk for extended periods through frequent or successive visits, or make the UK your main home C. Is Genuinely seeking entry for a purpose that is permitted by the visitors routes (these are listed i appendices 3,4 and 5) D. Will not undertake any prohibited activities set un v 4.5- v 4.10
My intention is just to go there for a month, spend some time with my friends and meet the people I took care of while working in a care home there.
- How do I prove that I will return? I am working full time. I get paid well with bonuses and am paid by the company for a holiday once a year.
- Can anyone suggest what should I do and what sort of documents to submit if I reapply?
- Is there any chance if I reapply? I live with my parents. My father works in government service.
- Is it a good idea to buy return flight?