This question already has an answer here:

I have a B1 Visa which is valid for another 7 years and my wife also has B1 visa which is valid for another 3 years.

I am planning to visit US for some business purpose and want to take my wife along with me.She would be taking leaves from her office and wont have any business purpose.

Is it possible? Or do I have to apply for B2 visa for her?

marked as duplicate by Karlson, Willeke, Gayot Fow, pnuts, Dirty-flow Aug 5 '15 at 10:24

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Do you have a B1 or a B1/B2 visa? – Karlson Aug 4 '15 at 15:11
  • I have a B1 Visa – gaurav Aug 4 '15 at 20:28

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.