I'm planning to rent a car within 4 friends in Poland and drive down to Slovakia, I read that I've to buy one sticker to drive on highways. Is this still applies? How can I get them?

  • Hi. We're not really a general advice forum. We answer specific questions. Is there a specific concern you have? Jul 30 '15 at 17:41
  • Good points, thanks. I clarified the question on the last edit.
    – Custodio
    Jul 30 '15 at 17:51

You don't need any stickers in Poland, but you do need them in Slovakia, you can buy them at gas stations in SK.


  • Even if I don't take any highways?
    – Custodio
    Jul 31 '15 at 10:54
  • 1
    @Custodio No, you do not need stickers (Highway Toll) if you do not drive on highways.
    – zx8754
    Apr 11 '16 at 8:44

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.