I plan to travel from USA to India with a few days stopover in London. I have an approved UK Tourist visa and a valid I-797 document but my US H-1B visa has expired.

Do I need any other visa (like Transit etc.) in addition to UK Tourist visa in order to holiday in UK before continuing to my home country?


Actually unless you're transiting through UK your US visa plays no role in whether or not you will be allowed in the country.

So if you have a Visitor's visa for the UK you shouldn't have any other visa to enter the country.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.