I am going to purchase airline tickets from "one travel" online airline ticketing. I am traveling from Doha to Yangon with the transits of Dubai and Kuala Lumpur. Actually, it is two transits trip from Doha to Dubai by Qatar Airways, and from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur and from Kuala Lumpur to Yangon by Malaysia Airlines. The same way for the return. So, basically, 2 airlines will be taken in my trip.
My questions are these, since I am purchasing online tickets,
- Will I be given single ticket for each flight that I am going take?
- Do I need to pass immigration to draw my baggage and to check in again to change to Malaysia Airlines in Dubai?
- Do I require a visa for Dubai airport since I need to pass immigration just to collect my baggage to re-check?
- Do I have to do the same thing in Kuala Lumpur airport to collect baggage and check-in again to take the next flight to Myanmar?
- Will I require a visa for Kuala Lumpur again?
I am Myanmar nationality.