This question already has an answer here:

I want to go to Toronto to visit my brother only for 5 days and will come back to the USA. I also want to see the water fall through the border between Canada and USA. I am now staying in Milwaukee, Chicago and I'm Vietnamese, I have a one year, multi-tourist USA visa. Do I need a Canadian visa?

marked as duplicate by Michael Hampton, Nate Eldredge, DJClayworth, Maître Peseur, Mark Mayo Jul 7 '15 at 18:52

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


Yes, you do need a visa.

Your USA visa has nothing to do with allowance to cross the Canadian border.

The only way it might be beneficial is when you will apply for Canadian visa at their embassy, it'll be easier to get the visa since you already have the US one.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.