I am an Indian, currently residing in the UK with a student visa. I would like to visit a few European countries including Germany, Norway and Sweden. Do I need a Schengen visa for this?


UK Council for International Student Affairs addresses this very question:

If you are not a European Economic Area national and want to travel to Europe, you may be required to apply for a Schengen visa before you travel.

Given the fact that you require a Schengen visa to enter the area you will need to get one. The UK student visa doesn't entitle you for Schengen visit.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.