I already booked my ultra-Europe ticket which was a roundtrip from YVR to ZRH.

However, I am not sure whether I need to book for intra-Europe tickets for my visa application.


In a nutshell, you don't need to buy anything (not even the ticket out of the Schengen area) but you need to credibly establish the purpose of your trip. And sometimes a reservation could help with that.

See Does Schengen visa proof of transport requirement include travel inside Europe? for a discussion of the underlying logic in a somewhat different context.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.