I’m a Muslim girl from Romania. How can I get a visa to visit the Prophet’s Mosque in Medina, Saudi Arabia?


Sorry, you can't. Women under 45 are not granted pilgrimage visas unless they travel with a male guardian, and even if you're over 45, you need to travel with a group. Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia to the US:

4) All women are required to travel for Hajj with a Mahram [male guardian, see Wikipedia]. Proof of kinship must be submitted with the application form. Women over the age of forty-five (45) may travel without a Mahram with an organized group, They must, however submits a no objection letter from her husband, son or brother authorizing her to travel for Hajj with the named group. This letter should be notarized.

See also: How to independently visit Saudi Arabia?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.