I currently have a valid B1/B2 visa. I got this visa when I had applied for a visitor/tourist visa, stating the purpose that I'll be visiting US for pleasure. Now I need to travel to US for a training and wondering if I can do it legally using B1/B2 visa ?

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.